We recommend you keep these notifications turned on, as Maple uses them to inform you of important medical communications from your doctor. However, if you prefer to not receive these notifications, click on account settings on the main menu on the left side of the app. Then navigate to the Notifications tab on the menu on the right side of your screen. From here, you can choose which types of notifications you’d like to continue to receive.
For desktop users:
1. From your computer, log into your Maple account
2. Click on “Account Settings” on the right side of the screen. See screenshot below:
3. Click on the “Notifications” tab. See screenshot below:
4. From here, you can click on the dots to turn options on and off (NOTE: Greyed out options are turned off, coloured options are turned on). See screenshot below:
For mobile users:
1. Log into your Maple account on your mobile device.
2. Click on the settings icon at the bottom of your screen. See image below.
3. Click on “Notifications” from the list. See image below.
4. This will bring you to the screen where you can adjust your notifications. See image below.
5. Click on the dots to turn options on and off (NOTE: Greyed out options are turned off, coloured options are turned on).