To assist the specialist, ensure you add any background medical history to your Maple medical records – this includes any medical conditions, medications, surgeries or allergies.
If you're providing any photos, they'll need to be high quality:
- The photo should be clear, and well-focused
- Take a close up photo at 10cm away and an overview at 30cm away
- Use either fluorescent lighting or natural sunlight to improve contrast
- Show the entire area that is involved, not just a small part
- Take pictures against a solid white, or off--white background
- For hands and feet, take pictures of both the top and the bottom
- Include a ruler or coin in the photo so the doctor can measure size
Lastly, be sure to upload a picture of valid ID if a prescription is needed. This is legally required before the specialist can write you a prescription.
If you have any questions, you can message us any time at [email protected]