You can add other people to your Maple account so long as you are their legal guardian, or if you have power of attorney ("PoA") over their medical decisions. As the account holder, you must always submit the consultation on their behalf, and be present during the visit.
To add a patient to your Maple account:
- Log in to your Maple account here: https://app.getmaple.ca/login
- From the dashboard, click on "Patient Profiles" or "Patients" if you're on the mobile app
- Click on "New Patient" or "Someone else in my care" if you're on the mobile app
- Complete all required fields
- Confirm that you have power of attorney by checking the consent box
- Click on "Add Patient" to finish