After a consultation is complete, all of the messages and relevant documents from the visit (such as prescriptions, notes, etc.) will be saved to your account as a Consultation Summary. Each visit generates its own unique consultation summary which you can then download or fax to your regular family doctor.
Below you will find the steps to find, download, and fax a consultation summary on both our website and the mobile application.
1. Log-in to your account and your consultation summary will be available on the right-hand side of your Maple dashboard (the first screen you see after you login).
Image A: Consultation Summary location on the web
2. Click “View this consultation” (image A).
3. On the left hand-side, you will see the option to download the file as a .pdf or to fax the summary to a fax number of your choice.
Image B: Downloading or faxing your consultation summary on the web
1. Log-in to your account and click on “Consultations” (image C).
Image C: Consultation Summary location on the mobile app
2. Click on the specific consultation you’d like to view (image D).
Image D: Finding a specific consultation on the mobile app
3. Scroll down to find the options to download or fax the summary (image E).
Image E: Downloading or faxing your consultation summary on the mobile app