After a consultation is complete, all of the messages and relevant documents from the visit (such as prescriptions, notes, etc.) will be saved to your account as a Consultation Summary. Each visit generates its own unique consultation summary which you can then download or fax to your regular family doctor.
Below you will find the steps to find, download, and fax a consultation summary on both our website and the mobile application.
1. Log-in to your account and your consultation summary will be available on the right-hand side of your Maple dashboard (the first screen you see after you login).
2. Click “View this consultation”.
3. On the left hand-side, you will see the option to download the file as a .pdf or to fax the summary to a fax number of your choice.
1. Log-in to your account and click on the hamburger menu on the top left hand side.
2. Click Consultations.
3. Click on the specific consultation you’d like to view.
4. Scroll down to find the options to download or fax the summary.