You should take immediate action if you notice any of the following indications:
- Seeing consultations that you did not request;
- Receiving text messages or emails updating you with regard to consultation activity when you did not request a consultation;
- Receiving receipts for consultations that you did not request;
- Your account information being changed without your knowledge;
- Being unable to log in to your account.
If you are able to log in to your account, visit your Account Settings to change your password and update your information. Use our password strength estimator to create a new, strong and unique password.
If you are unable to log in to your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate your issue.